Checkstr's Ramblings

Not only am I proud to be Canadian...I'm proud to be a Leaf's fan! GO LEAFS GO!!!

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Welcome!

Hello all, and welcome to my new blog! :) This is my first go at this, so forgive me if it looks a little rough around the edges. I promise that within the next week or so, I will try and finalize a look.

Within this blog, you'll read the general ramblings of my day-day experiences...Plus, I'll try to provide links to some fun other sites (if only I can figure out how to do that...lol). And also, I'll try to get some pics up here shortly as well.

I hope you enjoy what you read...And hope you'll take the time to comment on any posting that makes you happy...Get's your blood flowing...Or, whatev'!

Cheers!
Check....

P.S --> Happy Easter! :)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, not one to sit around after you get an idea eh? Nice job!

    K

     
  • At 8:36 PM, Blogger Checkstr :) said…

    lol...Thanks!

    I woke up early, got bored and decided, what the heck! Still new to this so I'm learnin' the ropes. Still would like your help tho' figuring out how to post more than 1 pic per subject. Also trying to figure out how to get a sidebar with various links on the page. Might not be possible with this format.

    Cheers!
    Checkstr :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home