Checkstr's Ramblings

Not only am I proud to be Canadian...I'm proud to be a Leaf's fan! GO LEAFS GO!!!

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Packing it up!

After 2 years of my sister and I being roomates, she has decided that she has had enough of me and is skipping town :) Actually, the truth of the matter is, she is moving to the P-dot to live with her fiance Mike commencing this Saturday...

It's definitely gonna feel weird around here...Not only do we get along so well, but she is also taking Zoe "The Wonder Whippet" with her. It'll be new beginnings for everyone with all new stories to tell! Besides, they know that I'll visit...I'll get to see my sister, my future brother-in-law, Zoe and of course, munch on the best tasting ribs at Hot Belly Mama's!!! :)

Congratulations Pam and Mike! :)

Cheers!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Amen to that brutha! Cheers and Beers in the P-dot!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home