Checkstr's Ramblings

Not only am I proud to be Canadian...I'm proud to be a Leaf's fan! GO LEAFS GO!!!

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Jetsgo-Away!

So after hearing the news that Jetsgo might be making a comeback slated for sometime this summer (most likely end of June), I was filled with bitterness...How could a company that had so unproperly treated it's staff, creditors and more importantly it's customers, get away with such an announcement?!? And what makes them think that passengers will trust them again???

Quite honestly, I am tired of hearing that company name...It hurts me to even type it. And I wasn't even affected by their whole March Break stunt. Leaving thousands and thousands of passengers stranded not to mention the pilots who were stranded as well. Taking ticket orders up until midnight the day before the announcement to ground their planes.

I guess on the bright side (if you can call it that), Jetsgo will look at ways to hire back people who previously worked with company...And also, if they do make a comeback, it'll help reduce the cost of fares with the other airlines (which increased since Jetsgo stopped their service). Well, at least until they decide they cannot operate anymore....Again (Please see Royal and Canada 3000).

My advice, if you do decide to book with Jetsgo upon their return...Go through a travel agent, and say yes to travel insurance!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home