Checkstr's Ramblings

Not only am I proud to be Canadian...I'm proud to be a Leaf's fan! GO LEAFS GO!!!

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Okay....Wow! It's been a while!

Okay...So, where to begin??? Hmmm, let's say, a lot has gone down since my last post. Bren and I bought a new place in the M-Dot! We don't move in until December, but wow! What a big step for the both of us! And are we ready??? Yup, I think so! It's pretty fantastic! We'll be in our new place in less than a year! And yes, it's a new place...Built from scratch...Thanks Mattamy! That's correct, Milton...Mattamy...The fastest growing community in Canda! Good times for re-sale! Well, we're hoping anyways! Not that we're flipping, but in 5-10 years, the price is sure to go up! :)

Next up, the Leafs! Okay, what a game tonight!!! First, we're winning...Then, we're losing...Then, well, we won!!! Next step, the Isles losing tomorrow! Well, here's to hoping! And if NYI loses tomorrow, we're in the playoffs! And do we deserve it??? Not really, but I'll take it! As long as they start Aubin! Raycroft = a pretty good back-up goalie...But, they pay him 1.5 mill...So, they'll of course start him...Now, lemme tell you, I'm not a pro...In any way! But, give me half of what Raycroft makes, and I could probably compare! And, I'll be happy! Don't yell "Checkstr, Checkstr"...As a matter of fact, booo me! I'll strive on it...And cost less than Razor! I don't doubt he's a stand-up guy! But, put him in net, and stand-up...Not so much! Go near him, and his down! Then, they score...Always! But that's not here nor there, Aubin rocks! But will he get a chance??? Nope, the Leaf organization paid too much for Raycroft...So, we'll play him, he'll dissapoint...Then, we'll sign him again...But why??? Well, because we're the Leafs! And we'll cheer, then, we'll boo! Will we ever chant Razor! Razor!???? Nope! And, well, that's fine with me...Go Aubin Go!!!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home