Checkstr's Ramblings

Not only am I proud to be Canadian...I'm proud to be a Leaf's fan! GO LEAFS GO!!!

Monday, April 04, 2005

New look...Same great content!

You may have noticed a slight overhaul on the look and format of my blog since you last visited...And you're correct.

Luckily, pre-made formats were available and all I had to do was click on the one I wanted and Blogger did the rest. Why did I decide on changing things up? Let's just say, the old format did not please the eye. For starters, there was too much gap at the top of the page with no writing. Now I'm sure if I had more computer knowledge, I could've adjusted it in the template section, but really, I just couldn't be bothered trying to figure it out (I stress enough at work). Also, what really bothered me, is the fact that I couldn't have a "Link" section on the sidebar on the main page. Which if you look now, you'll see just a few links to keep 'ya occupied, more to be added as time goes on. I also feel that the lighter colours (or colors...Take your pick), of the current format is much more easier on the eyes than the original dark blue.

In short, I hope you like it! And hopefully I'll be able to post a little more frequently. Just been a tad busy of late, but that's another story!

Cheers!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Mucho Better! Geez, yer really gettin the hang of this whole "Blogging" deal now Philster!

    Way to go!

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Checkstr :) said…

    Thanks! I just wasn't happy with the old format and had some time tonight to fiddle around with it. Hopefully it'll only get better!

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Checkstr :) said…

    Thanks! I just wasn't happy with the old format and had some time tonight to fiddle around with it. Hopefully it'll only get better!

     
  • At 2:58 AM, Blogger Chewy said…

    Me rikey... me rikey rots!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home