Checkstr's Ramblings

Not only am I proud to be Canadian...I'm proud to be a Leaf's fan! GO LEAFS GO!!!

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Fore!


The Hunchback of Monterra
Originally uploaded by check17.
Last Friday, the company I work for shipped us off to Blue Mountain for a corporate day of fun and team building excercises.

Of the many events to choose from, how could I pass up the opportunity to golf Monterra for free? So to the course I went, and although my game was less than spectacular, it was a blast.

Friday night after the dinner, a bunch of us had decided to stay overnight and hit the party scene at the village. Alot of fun, a few bevvy's and just like last year, a splitting headache Saturday morning :)

As a sidenote...Congrats to my girlfriend Bren who found out last week the she'll be starting a new job after the Labour Day long weekend :) You'll do amazing!

Cheers!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww, shucks. Thanks! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home