Checkstr's Ramblings

Not only am I proud to be Canadian...I'm proud to be a Leaf's fan! GO LEAFS GO!!!

Saturday, May 28, 2005

Please Welcome Into Our Family....Jake!

That's right! After much thought, my parents have decided to get a new puppy! A Miniature Schnauzer named Jake :) He is really cute and very calm even though he comes from the Terrier family of dogs which if you know of the Terrier breed, they can tend to be pretty barky. However, not Jake. Not once today did I hear him bark. Granted, he's still a puppy (4 months old). Did I mention already, he's a cutie?!?! lol...

He slept for the majority of my stay up at my parent's place. But once outside, he was running around after his toys. Once June rolls around, I'll be able to post some pictures of the dog. Until then, you'll have to trust my biased opinion of Jake and beleive me when I say that you'll go "Awwwww" when you see the pics :)

Cheers!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Awwwww" won't even describe him! Jake's absolutely adorable! There's another "chillfoot" in the house! lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home