Checkstr's Ramblings

Not only am I proud to be Canadian...I'm proud to be a Leaf's fan! GO LEAFS GO!!!

Thursday, May 19, 2005

The time has come!


Pam, Mike, Bren and myself
Originally uploaded by check17.
It's May 2-4 time! The weekend I've waited for has finally arrived! And a-campin' we will go! Here's to a safe and happy long weekend!

P.S - I finally got internet service again, and it feels great to be back online! Now only if I can figure out how to send e-mail without my anti-virus software giving me encrypted messages. After many a dealings with the tech dept. of my ISP, they advised me to disable my antivirus software when I wanted to use Outlook...Something to do with a secure connection conflict. Hmmmm...In this day and age, I don't think it'd be wise to disable something as important as that software...There's gotta be a better way, and I'm determined to find it! Calling Symantec is not an option because apparently, you have to pay for tech support...Are you kidding me?!?!?! I guess buying their software is not enough! But I'm not bitter! :)

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home