Checkstr's Ramblings

Not only am I proud to be Canadian...I'm proud to be a Leaf's fan! GO LEAFS GO!!!

Saturday, April 30, 2005

I Can See Clearly Now....

After almost 4 years of seeing things out of focus, it was time to take my vision and make it a priority. On Thursday night, I stopped into Lenscrafters to fill out a prescription for eyeware that I received about a week ago. And WOW! What difference it makes. Everything is clear, from street signs to the scroll text on news and sports channels. Having to really struggle in the past to make out words from a distance, I can now easily read them. The glare of night driving....Gone! I feel alot more comfortable behind the wheel, even though I am still legal to drive without glasses (well, for now at least). But I can honestly say, I have a feeling that I'll be sporting these new specs while driving, going out, working....Well, pretty much all the time. The days of squinting are....Gone!

Even though I may have overpaid for these glasses (which I believe I did), it's still money well spent! Well, time for me to hit the great outdoors and take in the sights :)

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home