Checkstr's Ramblings

Not only am I proud to be Canadian...I'm proud to be a Leaf's fan! GO LEAFS GO!!!

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Don't Anger The Sun Gods!!!

How true it is! This pic was taken last May 2-4 weekend and if you look closely, you'll see an abundance of blue tarping...Your eyes do not lie. It rained, and rained, and...Well, you get the point. Aside from keeping high spirits throughout that weekend, it was damp!

Weather or not I've learned my lesson (pardon the pun), I gots 'da itch to camp again! It's a fact, I'll be praying for sunny warm weather...But hmmm, don't we all know that this particular weekend's synonymous with unpredictable weather?!?!? Of course! And that's what makes it fun...A challenge if you will! Rain or shine, we'll be sure to make it a blast!

Check back here shortly, I hope to post pics of this upcoming 2-4 weekend right here! Hopefully there'll be no pictures of me running around with a lampshade over my head, or doing a triple sow-cow in my dress shoes...But I make no promises :)

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home