Checkstr's Ramblings

Not only am I proud to be Canadian...I'm proud to be a Leaf's fan! GO LEAFS GO!!!

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Quick post...

Here I sit, at Pam and Mike's place in Peterborough. The place looks really good! Alot different from the last couple of times I've seen it...Painting and moving in of furniture and boxes. It's come along nicely! Mike and I even assembled a new bbq this afternoon to be used for the first time tomorrow afternoon when the folks come down. Mmmm...Steak!!! :) You may wonder why we don't use it tonight, the answer is simple...Hot Belly Mama's!!! Looking forward to the ribs, pool and beer!!! Good times!

With that being said, time to head on out...There's a half rack of ribs perfectly cooked with my name all over it!

Cheers!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home