Checkstr's Ramblings

Not only am I proud to be Canadian...I'm proud to be a Leaf's fan! GO LEAFS GO!!!

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Did someone say "Run?!?!"


Attentive Zoe
Originally uploaded by check17.
C'mon...She's gotta be the cutest dog you've ever seen!!! Okay...Well maybe my point of view's a little biased, but I still believe she ranks up there! After many trips to the park this past weekend, I still get amazed of the fact that she's a speedy little bugger! She can surely tear it up when she's chasing her ball. Sometimes beating out the throw! (I couldn't even snap a picture of her running she was that fast). I told Pam and Mike that I was going to steal her while they were sleeping and drive her back to Toronto...But that little evil plan of mine failed to capitalize...Rats! Maybe next time...Yes, next time .

Cheers!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh Zoe!!!! Yep, she's definitely the cutest, just don't tell Lucky I said that! :)

    Now that you have let Pam and Mike in on your devious little plan, your visitation rights are going to be limited! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home