Checkstr's Ramblings

Not only am I proud to be Canadian...I'm proud to be a Leaf's fan! GO LEAFS GO!!!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

It's Gettin' Hot in Here!

The second week of June has arrived and wow, has it been hot! Since Monday, 3 days of 30 degree + temperatures. To top it off, we can expect more of the same until at least Monday of next week. Two things to remember in temperatures like this, a) keep hydrated and b) avoid extensive strenuous work...Now if only I can somehow find a way to classify my work as strenuous :)

This weather has gotten me to think...Where can I score an A/C unit for my apartment? Actually, someone I work with has offered me his 6,200 BTU window unit for only $50 bucks. A pretty sweet deal which i may soon take him up on that offer. We'll see how it goes by the end of the weekend and then make the call. Just the thought of a cool apartment puts a smile on my face :)

Well, this will probably be my last post until sometime next week as I'm heading out of town this weekend with Bren to visit her sister, brother-in-law and neice Lauren. There'll probably be some swimming and golfing to be had as well :) Have a great weekend y'all!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home